Thursday, March 18, 2010

Arizona

Brenden had to go back to the frigid cold on Monday so Emmie and I have been enjoying the sunshine all week without him. He has been diligently (ok maybe frantically) working on his dissertation so send him your encouragement.

We enjoyed Jeff and Vita's wedding. Can you tell which one of these things doesn't belong?


We also decided to go to Tempe Town Lake and let the girls run around and play. Little did we know we would be sharing the park with a million other people. While we were driving over there we noticed tons of people wearing Hawaiian shirts. There was a huge luau going on. We enjoyed watching the dancing and eating the good food but we definitely felt under dressed. My dad was sad he didn't know because he sports some awesome Hawaiian shirts.



Mostly we have just been bumming it. Here are the girls at the park. We have been taking advantage of the good weather. March is the best time of year in Arizona! I am glad I packed my shorts and flip flops.


1 comment:

hey, jode said...

I love you, Julianne!