Friday, February 12, 2010

First Sentence?

This morning, Emmie might have said her first sentence.  Promptly upon being lifted out of her crib and set on the changing table, she started saying "cookie, cookie, cookie."  Then, while changing her she said, "Daddy, where is the cookie?"  Inflection and everything!



I guess maybe this is her 2nd sentence.  Once, a few weeks ago, when Julianne wouldn't give her some oatmeal because it was cooking in the microwave still, she furrowed her brow and said, "No cooking!"  Feisty kid, eh?

4 comments:

Brianne said...

My mom would be proud :-).

Kaylin also isn't a fan of cooking. Or cooling when the food is too hot.

hey, jode said...

I KNEW she was gifted!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should feed her more.
-Lorinda

Unknown said...

That is my very Favorite, I even have the album. You know what a fan I am of cookie monster. I knew Emmie was one smart cookie!