Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dress up

Those of you who knew me in my younger years can remember my obsession with jewelry. I loved all things with sparkles. Some even called me Jewelryanne. Have you ever been on the ride Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland? I wanted to live here. . .


We have had a bit of cabin fever the last couple of days because of the snow. School has been canceled which I am loving but it is hard to be cooped up all day. I was getting a little desperate trying to find things to entertain Emmie while I finished up a couple of Christmas projects. I looked over and saw my necklaces and knew that would do the trick and it did!




I guess Emmie has inherited my love of pretty things.

5 comments:

Annie said...

too cute! Gotta start the sparkle love early!

hey, jode said...

Sweet Emmie. . .

ken said...

Oh, man, I totally remember your jewelry obsession. Actually, we were all kind of embarrassed for you. We didn't really worry too much, though, until you started telling people to call you Jewelryanne. I wasn't going to say anything, but it did cause more than a few raised eyebrows when you ended up marrying a girl named Julianne. Coincidence? I'm sure it was. But, hey, good to see you putting the old necklace collection to good use. Way to go, man.

B. said...

@ Ken. Best comment ever.

Carianne said...

Emmie looks like a gypsy. Very cute.