Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Emmie and I have been in AZ for the past week and got to spend Halloween with all the family. We had tons of fun! I loved everyone's costumes. Here are some pictures...


Cora, Emmie and Jenna as Glinda, Toto, and Dorothy.



Carianne, Rusty and Kate as the Flying Monkey, Lollipop Guild, and Lion.



Gregg and Rachael obviously didn't get the memo that our theme was the Wizard of Oz but their costumes were great anyway.



Jeff aka Buster Bluth. Where is the sea lion?



Rusty and Matthew as the Lollipop Guild.



I was the scarecrow. By the end of the night Toto was pretty much beat (I would like you to know she isn't sleeping she is hiding from the camera and crying).



The whole Wizard of Oz gang! Those that weren't pictured above were Tara as the wicked witch, Mom as a flying Monkey, Linda as the yellow brick road, Dad as the Wizard, and Lorinda as the tin man.


Any requests for next year?

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I love the costumes! My fav has to be the Lollipop Guild though, funny and creepy at the same time. :)