Friday, October 10, 2008

4 months old Tomorrow

Can you believe it?! We can't. Emilia will be 4 months old tomorrow. On one hand it seems like she just barely arrived, but in another way it seems like she's always been here. She is starting to laugh and squeal. She is also start to intentionally grab things and play with them. In the words of Grandma Jody, she's gifted. Well, she certain is "special," if you know what I mean. So far we've identified one major talent - spitting. Wow. She has that one mastered. Its her super power. We'll call her Spit-Girl. Or Captain "I just ruined 3 of my mom favorite outfits in one day" Woman. Despite the prolifically of her projectile drools, we love her. Lots.

Here's a few new pictures.


Check out my awesome torso.



My quacker PJs


"My dad is just a goober."


Just lounging on the lawn

1 comment:

Brianne said...

She's getting so big! I'm excited to meet her next week! Kaylin was a spitter too, I feel your pain.