Friday, May 9, 2008

My 1st book chapter is FINALLY out!


Although I already had one publication under my belt when I arrived here at UNL, I have been eagerly anticipating the pressing of my 2nd. It is a chapter I wrote for an edited volume around 3 years ago. I'm very excited to see it is finally making it to bookshelves. There is no ego-boost like seeing your name in print!!!

It is chapter 3. Check it out HERE. I just received my complimentary 2 copies and believe that it will be on store/library shelves in July!

In other news, I have an article coming out in a Canadian Journal sometime soon and am working on another chapter for another book (volume 8 in a very prestigious series). Phew! Who knew that academic life would be so busy!

And, if you're really bored, you can always check out my MA Thesis. Currently it gets about 120 downloads a month. I wish I knew who was reading it!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

That's awesome! Congratulations. How does it feel to be so smart?

ken said...

The Nebraska-Kansas Act of 1854!!! I've been waiting for someone to write a good book about that. I can't wait to pre-order!

(Wow. Your name is even listed on the Amazon site. Congrats.)