Thursday, March 20, 2008

To the Sun!

Thats right, Julianne and I are making an ad hoc trip down to Arizona tomorrow. Next week is her Spring Break, and since I'm done with classes I can be gone for a week too. While she plays, shops and hangs out with friends and family next week, I am going to dig through dusty old archives for dissertation research! AWESOME! I love dust!

Coincidentally, we will overlap 2 days with my best friend Ken (and his sister and sister's husband) who will be down there on vacation and 1 day with my parents that will be down there. How delightfully fortuitous!

On a side note - tonight I am playing a solo set with my guitar. It will be my first show in about 2 years! Yikes!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

I'm jealous. I would love some warmth and sun about now. I hope you guys have a great trip.

R.Voss said...

How is the Desert? Were the archives really dusty? Is the car all fixed up? I'm full of questions . . . btw, Rock Band is coming out for the Wii.